Friday 4 September 2015

Back in business!


Hello :) Grace Twenty is back in business! Yeay!

I opened up this blogshop selling handmade accessories as a hobby a few years ago but had to close it  to concentrate on my studies (it was really hectic!) but now that I've graduated (but not yet employed), I've decided to restart this business. Seeing all my supplies lying around the house and not doing anything with them makes me sad lol

If you've purchased any of my products before or just found out about my shop, I just want to wish you a very warm welcome :)

I will be slowly uploading all the accessories I've made before this as a reference for when you want to make your orders and most of them are still available for remakes as I still have the materials! Woohoo!

Unfortunately, this time it is also not permanent as I will start working around end of this year (or later). So, if you would like to order something, do let me know as soon as possible, so I can get it made for you before my working life starts.

Thank you so much for your support (whether you've order anything in the past or just stumbled across my blogshop) and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment